As you can see, the Thiele family has grown in numbers through the years, but we’ve also grown in spirit. Since 1966 ,when Philip H. Thiele acquired the John D. Crane and Sons Funeral Home, the Thiele family has served the Kearny community with compassion and excellence. With a kind word, a caring embrace, and dignified funeral services, we have been there to see you through. Now as we move our services to a more central location and acquire Edward T. Reid Home for Funerals, we honor their service to the community and hope to carry the torch to an even higher degree.
With the history of Reid Funeral Home and the heart of the Thiele family, we introduce to you the Thiele-Reid Family Funeral Home.
At Thiele-Reid Family Funeral Home, we take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You’ll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff here at Thiele-Reid Family Funeral Home.
Put your trust in us to make this experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.